Monday, October 20, 2014

Week Forty-two - "Upper Antelope Slot Canyon at Night!"


"Upper Antelope Slot Canyon

at Night!"
                
                               
               
              
                

                       
            
Being in the right place at the right time is also a great slogan and this is just how this shot became part of my Southwest gallery.

During my morning shoot, I overheard my guide speaking with another about a night shoot in one of the canyons. I managed to get myself booked on that unique trip - unique in that my nighttime guide was the ONLY one allowed in the canyons at night!

The guide was also an experienced photographer who was instrumental in getting me on track.








Weekly Photo Suggestion:

Fresh out of them - so . . .

Just enjoy shooting!


 A Pearl of Wisdom. . .

Cahn's Axiom (Allen's Axiom)

When all else fails, read the instructions.
(or, ask the tour guide!)




Steven Wright's Witticisms


All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment