Monday, March 2, 2015

Shoot VI - "NH Waterfalls II"

Were you thinking Alabama? I wasn't for sure! Many famous first citizens laid claim to this state. Laying claim to the correct answer were Michelle, Elaine, Milt, Joani, and Mommy Beth who had help from her son, Teddy!


I couldn't leave this area without sharing a second waterfall image with you. Sunday morning found us carpooling into Jackson, NH for the Glen Ellis Falls. After a walk down a few hundred stairs, I was at the viewing platform for Glen Ellis. Extra caution was needed as the mist from these falls quickly covered equipment and photographer. What I did not prepare for was the long and arduous climb back to the top and the parking lot! All worth it, don't you agree!


"Glen Ellis Falls, NH"


(f/11 at 3/10 second)





Thought for the week. . .

Found these most interesting outlooks on life:



Don't count the days, make the days count. 
~ Muhammad Ali.



N i f t y   F i f t y
Here are some interesting facts about one of our fifty states. Do you know which one? This state boasts of:

hosting the world's largest international hot air balloon fiesta

being the home of Smokey Bear

being the home of the City of Truth and Consequences - town changed name in 1950 after popular radio quiz program!

being the home of famous citizens - 
actor, Neil Patrick Harris
folk singer, John Denver
actress, Demi Moore
Native American Chief, Geronimo



Leaving you with a smile, I hope. . .

Of course I talk to myself, 
sometimes I need expert advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment