Monday, March 23, 2015

Shoot VIII - "NECCC Conference II"



Were you thinking Michigan? For me, it was the "Cereal Bowl of America" that gave it away - Kellogg's! Carol, Michelle, Elaine, and Joani chimed in with the "Great Lakes State!"



Still at the NECCC Conference! This set-up was odd in that a young woman was posing behind a curtain. Since I was already in line, I figured, get my three shots and head over to the other models. What I didn't know is that those setting this up used a colored filter giving Raven a silhouetted look with a purple cast.


"Raven"



Yeh, sure, now you are interested in attending!






Thought for the week. . .

Found these most interesting outlooks on life:



It's not what you look at that matters, 
it's what you see.
 ~ Henry David Thoreau.


N i f t y   F i f t y
Here are some interesting facts about one of our fifty states. Do you know which one? This state boasts of:

Being the only state in the union that does not have counties. Its political subdivisions are called parishes.

Having the oldest street railway line still in operation. - since 1835 this line has been running!

Being the birthplace of such notables as Louis Armstrong, Celtic legend Bill Russell, entertainer Jerry Lee Lewis, author Truman Capote, and Ellen DeGeneres.


Leaving you with a smile, I hope. . .

Why do I have to press one for English
when you're just going to
  transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Joe! Love the purple photo of Raven! Fun to look at! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete