Monday, October 17, 2016

Shoot Thirteen - "Portraiture with Meghan"



The Netherlands or Holland! My panel of judges ruled that "Holland" was an acceptable response! So, well done Jim, Elaine, Peyton, Milt, Mike, Michelle, Joani, and first time responder, Mariann!

"Pensive Meghan"


The last of my Meghan Shoot was this one. I chose this pose as, once again, she was in the water after the sun set! I know she had to be chilled - we were just standing and shooting!!

Thank you, Meghan. . .

Where in the World?



Here are some interesting facts about various countries of the world. Just where would I be? 

Bordering countries are Andorra, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Monaco, and Switzerland.

Its native language is the second most studied language in the world after English.

It is the most visited country in the world, with over 80 million visitors every year.

The most visited art museum in the world is here. The famous Mona Lisa painting is on display in this museum.

It is home to one of the most visited monuments in the world.

The Millau Bridge is the world's tallest bridge and the country’s tallest structure. At its highest point, it stands 343m (1125 ft) above the ground.

The most famous road bicycle race in the world, zig zags through the country’s landscape.

One of the four grand slam tennis events is held here every year.


Louis Pasteur was a scientist, who made many discoveries in the fields of chemistry and microbiology, was born here.

I know WAY TOO easy!!!!

Interesting Thought. . .


Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, 
but by the moments that take our breath away. 
~ Hilary Cooper.
(thanks, Hillary as I have used this line in many of my exhibits and as a sign-off for one of my email accounts.)


Coffee Break Time!



Leaving on a humorous note, I hope!

You know what I did before I married?


Anything I wanted to!!!!


           ~ Anonymous





No comments:

Post a Comment