Monday, January 2, 2017

Shoot Nineteen - Wrapping Up!



China - way TOO easy, right?
Milt, Mike, Peyton, Jim, Joani, Elaine, Jeff W., Michelle, and Mariann checked in!

"That's a Wrap!"





Another year of weekly blogging has come to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity of sharing some of my favorites from the preceding year. Without your response, I would have quit a few years ago - you are the reason for my continuing this blog.

This image represents my favorite twelve images from 2015! Not an easy choice when I had over ELEVEN THOUSAND images from which to choose!

So if you want to quit, either do not respond to this week's country or send me an email that you have had enough.

2016 had no exotic locations as in the past but I did manage to get out at least twenty -five times to shoot various places, people, and objects.

No idea what we'll do for the quiz, yet.

Where in the World?

Here are some interesting facts about various countries of the world. Just where would I be? You better get this one!


This country is the 4th largest country in the world by land area and 3rd by population.

It has the world's largest economy.

The country was the leading force behind the development of the Internet.

It consumes more petroleum than any other country in the world.

The most popular team sports here are football (not soccer), baseball, basketball and ice hockey.


Very Interesting . . .

SHOWBOAT
 These were floating theaters built on a barge that was pushed by a steamboat. They played small town along the Mississippi River . Unlike the boat shown in the movie "Showboat" these did not have an engine. They were gaudy and attention grabbing which is why we say someone who is being the life of the party is “showboating". 


Coffee Break Time!




Leaving on a humorous note, I hope!

A thief broke into my house last night, 
he started searching for money -
 so I woke up and searched with him!

I love being over 65 
I learn something new every day  
and forget five other things! 



Happy New Year!!




No comments:

Post a Comment