Thursday, October 17, 2013

# 287 - "Reflections. . ."


“Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is.” - Anonymous




f/4.5 @ 1/320 sec. ISO 200   Polarizer



Got a Spare?

If you are ever in the need for the unusual, check your calendar to see if the Brimfield Antiques Antique Fair is running. Be prepared to walk through thousands of vendors to find it. Or, you could don a signboard in hopes that the vendor will find you. I had purposely gone to the weeklong event to do some street photography of the characters but I also wanted to capture its character. Exhausted and ready to retrieve my car, I came across this collection of wooden wagon wheels. The way they were arranged provided numerous images. I chose this one because of the spokes interacting with each other and the rims. And, that late sun with the interesting shadows helped to further define Brimfield’s character.

Chiming in on the Bapst Library, I heard from Michelle, Phil, Peyton, Mrs. Vicky, Carol, Joani, Joyce, Tony, and EMO.

Bonus Image



"LaSal Mountain Peaks" The day I drove this loop, I was blessed with white snow. For the next three days they appeared gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment